Twitter

Sunday 4 March 2012

World Book Day 2012 Update

The Year 8 pupils of Dominican College, Portstewart really know how to make a gal feel welcome!

They were friendly and enthusiastic, listening intently as I read to them and then unleashing a torrent of incredible questions - 'Would you like your book to be made into a movie?' 'What fictional character would you like to be?' 'Do you always know where a book is going before you write it?' to name a few. It was wonderful to be able to chat with representatives of my target audience and I found them and their questions lively, engaging and great fun!

Thank you so much for having me, I really hope I get the opportunity to see you all again in the future.

You can see reports and pics from the school website here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment